Saturday, February 6, 2010

Breaking Martha News!

It should come as no surprise to most that I adore Martha Stewart. Or, as I prefer to call her Miss Martha. I am also an exceptionally enthusiastic (though moderately talented) fabric crafter.

SO IMAGINE MY DELIGHT AT LEARNING OF THIS:
From Amazon.com

Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts: Basic Techniques for Sewing, Applique, Embroidery, Quilting, Dyeing, and Printing, plus 150 Inspired Projects from A to Z (Hardcover)

Apparently the book focuses on technical skills and then has tons of great Martha projects. If it's as good as the Encyclopedia of Crafts I'll be happy.

It's probably a little much to pre-order a copy from Amazon, but I'm seriously giving it some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails