Sunday, February 7, 2010

Things I Love About Chicago: Intelligentsia

I'm technically a resident of Chicago, even though I spend a fair amount of time elsewhere. To celebrate the city I love so much, I thought I'd periodically share things I love Chicago. First and foremost: Intelligentsia Coffee

They started on the North side of Chicago in 1995 and have expanded to NY and LA.  I had no idea they were in NY. I'll have to search that out next time I'm there.  This stuff is amazing.  Without fail, the Broadway blend always makes my morning.

I was poking around on their website and found out they do monthly roasting facility tours in Chicago on the first Saturday of every month. It looks like the next available times are in April, and I will be there. Awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails