Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Plan


I think I've figured out a plan for this little blog of mine.  I set a few goals for 2010, and I'm going to use this forum to track my progress and document the results.  

I think it'll be nice at the end of the year to be able to literally scroll through a year in review. 

Are you curious about the goals?  They are (unofficially):
  1. Learn 52 new recipes.  One for each week
  2. Run in (and complete) 3 races
  3. Go on a vacation to Montreal
  4. Read at least 1 new book or author a month
  5. Visit 1 of the remaining 5 states I haven't been to yet
  6. Buy art
  7. Learn more about my family
  8. Develop some semblance of personal style
  9. Get really good at baking bread
  10. Make two afghans
  11. Send my sister and nieces more care packages
  12. Master a new skill, which is yet to be determined.  Knitting, more piano lessons?  
  13. Knock a few things off my life list of things to do

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails