I think I've figured out a plan for this little blog of mine. I set a few goals for 2010, and I'm going to use this forum to track my progress and document the results.
I think it'll be nice at the end of the year to be able to literally scroll through a year in review.
Are you curious about the goals? They are (unofficially):
- Learn 52 new recipes. One for each week
- Run in (and complete) 3 races
- Go on a vacation to Montreal
- Read at least 1 new book or author a month
- Visit 1 of the remaining 5 states I haven't been to yet
- Buy art
- Learn more about my family
- Develop some semblance of personal style
- Get really good at baking bread
- Make two afghans
- Send my sister and nieces more care packages
- Master a new skill, which is yet to be determined. Knitting, more piano lessons?
- Knock a few things off my life list of things to do